Beyond Corporate Social Responsibility towards Economic Democracy (Designing Open Democracy)

Hi, it’s been a while since we last posted, but here is the latest episode. This time instead of citizen juries, we are covering the topic of Cooperatives.

Also you can subscribe to us on Apple podcast or Spotify as well, so if you haven’t subscribed yet then please do.

Anyway it may be of relevance to pirate party in making policies making it easier for cooperatives to grow and serve the community!

3 Likes

Co-ops is a space I’d like PPAU policy to go, so I’ll listen to this one with interest :slight_smile:

1 Like

To be very honest in all the world we lack clear economic drive towards private cooperatives.

The most simple proposition for private cooperatives adoption is reducing taxes and bureaucratic burden for businesses that want to produce as private cooperatives.

I’m really, really surprised no political party insisted on this very obvious aspect.

1 Like

Is there any other fields you are interested in investigating as well? Participatory budgeting? etc…