We are less than two weeks away from this years Pirate Congress.
Last year we had a number of formal Discussion Topics on offer and we covered:
- Freedom of Speech: what are acceptable limits
- The why of the Pirate Party
- Civil liberties in an online world
So far this year we have had a popular suggestion from Simon Frew for “Constitutional Reform for Australia”
In addition to this we also had a number of topics last year that were options but never manage to get to.
This list is below:
- How can we be more engaging in the “real world”?
- The Pirate Party’s position on becoming a republic.
- To encrypt or not to encrypt? That is the question.
- What does “non-commercial” actually mean?
- International cooperation between Pirate Parties.
- The Pirate Party’s position on the G20. (*Note: this topic was specific to Brisbane at the time, so not relevant for this years Congress)
Please suggest in this thread any other topics you may wish to discuss at this years Congress, or rate one of the above topics as something you would wish to cover this year.
We will again aim to cover the most popular three topics but may get to more if time permits.