Can lighting upgrade program of Victoria government cut your energy bills?

Victorian Energy Upgrades can help you save money on upgrade costs, reduce your energy bills and help the environment.

Save up to 80 percent on your lighting costs by installing energy-saving lighting technology such as LEDs. That’s around $16 per globe, per year.

Lighting technology has developed quickly in just a few years. LEDs are not only more efficient than older technologies such as incandescent, halogens, and Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFLs), but they also have good light quality and instant start up-times. They typically have long lifetimes, which means you won’t have to replace them as much, saving you money in the long-run.

While this is potentially useful information, this post also tickles my spam senses. Please follow up with a more detailed engagement of how your post relates to Pirate politics.

2 Likes

Yup, sounds spammy to me, also makes me think of the “free” lighting replacement door knockers you have come past from time to time (the ones who want you to sign over your carbon credit-y things (correct term temporarily escapes me) over to them in exchange for their “free” service)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.