Digital Democracy Forum - Distributed politics and governance; blockchain and beyond.
RMIT University Melbourne
Saturday 5th May from 9am – 6.30pm
Not Affiliated with Designing Open Democracy
Designing Open Democracy would like to inform anyone in Melbourne about a democracy related event called “Digital Democracy Forum - Distributed politics and governance” to be hosted in RMIT University (Melbourne) on 5th May from 9am - 6.30pm.
While this event is not affiliated to us, it may still be of interest to those interested in electronic voting. This inaugural conference between MiVote and RMIT University showcases the latest talent in Australian entrepreneurship and innovation in collaborative decision-making and digital democracy.
- Professor Jason Potts, Founder of RMITs Blockchain Innovation Hub
- Dr. Marta Poblet, Associate Professor, RMIT University
- Professor John Flood, Director of the Law Futures Centre, Griffith University
- Professor John Parkinson, Griffith University
- Professor Vanessa Teague, University of Melbourne
- Nicolas Gruen, CEO of Lateral Economics
- Cr Nicholas Reece, City of Melbourne Councillor and Sky News TV Host
- Jamie Skella, Co-Founder of Horizon State
- Adam Jacoby, Chief Steward, MiVote
- Max Kaye, Deputy Leader of Vote Flux
- Francois Crespel, Co-Founder Online Direct Democracy
- Dr. Paul Rimba, CSIROs Data61
- Erin Watson-Lynn, Director of Asialink, University of Melbourne.
Further details from the RMIT and MiVote team in: https://digitaldemocracyforum.wordpress.com/
Designing Open Democracy Team