I like it. Here’s my feedback:
Page 3 – Mission
– Layout – looks unbalanced. I would move Visionary to the left column and shrink the pirate ship
– Stand us out – I prefer ‘stand out’
– Often similar to others – comma
– Civil Liberty and Digital Freedom – comma
– We hold to / The party holds to – I prefer ‘holds’, but ‘holds to’ sounds piratey so whatever
Page 4 – Values
– Facts, scientific method, data – ‘and data’
– Image – is a little messy. Could ‘Rationality, Decentralisation, IP’ be aligned right to left same as ‘Civil, Digital, Freedom’? Are lines connecting circles necessary, considering colour coding?
Page 5 – Contacts
– Photos - professional photos might better support our ‘professional and competent’ image.
– Born on the internet… - Long sentence. Maybe use: …hackers, engineers and enthusiasts. Those in power are oppressing that culture using laws originally intended to protect the people equitably from control and monopolies. Like the seaborn pirates… Maybe revise further. I don’t know what you mean by ‘control and monopolies’ or which laws your referring to, or whether engineers are particularly oppressed.
Can’t wait to see the Roadmap and Actions.