October speakers corner and meetup

This Sunday, the 15th, is the third Sunday, and the day we were planning to meet up for Speakers in the Domain. @AndrewDowning, are you still good for that? I suggest we meet at the East Sydney Hotel, Cnr Crown & Cathedral Streets at 1pm to get to the Domain around 2pm.

I’ll also ask about getting it emailed - in conjunction with the regular meetup on the 28th, now at the Shakespeare hotel. We can still do a lot at the shakespeare hotel - meals are available all day - but the top bar is open more from 5pm. Maybe we could still sit there and get our drinks from downstairs. There are also rooms that would be available if not taken my someone else.

All good to go @JohnAugust.
See you there.

1 Like

Unfortunately I cannot make this month’s meet up.
Good find on the Shakespeare Hotel. Just a couple of doors down from the Dove & Olive place I found! Menu looks substantially better than Paragon’s new menu and the Argyle.

Still happening, hope to get a proper event next month. Let me know privately if you’re interested in coming along. I plan to be there tomorrow. Here’s a recent video of yours truly -