Pirate Parties International Forum is full of spam since years

Hello, this is the only working PP forum I could find, and I would like to report that the forum of Pirate Parties International (http://pp-international.net/) is full of spam since like three years or even more. Is there anything you can do to solve the problem?
Maybe you have some contacts at PPI that can bother about it or, if they don’t bother, then, together with other Pirate Parties, you can replace those people?
Such a forum full of spam, belonging to the Pirate Party, who is supposed to also mean “people fairly good in computing” really doesn’t look good for the movement

Thanks

if they don’t bother, then, together with other Pirate Parties, you can replace those people?

Pirate Party Australia actually resigned from Pirate Parties International earlier this year.

1 Like

I can only say: Congratulations for getting out of that fake organization!
I’m really happy that someone realized that the PPI actually doesn’t want the people to communicate.
Big thanks!

Oh I missed our resignation from PP International. Kudos. I despised them at the last AGM and, as I recall, I was the only one at that time who wanted to kick them to the kerb.