I noticed somewhere that Pirate Party memes would be good to have for the upcoming election. So, I've been playing around a bit, particularly with slogans. Whadaya think of these? Have you got one better?
- All Pirates get a vote, a fair go (share?), and a say.
- Pirates today attack ideas, not people.
- Pirates today use science, not swords.
- Pirates share. Look it up.
- Pirates today welcome women aboard.
- Pirates today are a sea-grassroots party.
- Pirates today practice liquid democracy.
- Pirates pay all the crew. Equally.
- Pirates defend their liberties. Fiercely.
- Pirates don’t follow dickheads.
- Stack decks, not branches. #votepirate
- You have every right to be wrong.
- Be calm, we’ve got this. #votepirate
- Always be yourself. Unless you can be a pirate. Then always be a pirate.
- “Who ya gunna call”? #votepirate (not “ghostbusters”)
- "#dontpray #votepirate"
Note: these images are not authorised for distribution by the Pirate Party, and are therefore not official promotional materials. Future images should have large red 'DRAFT' text emblazoned over them where practical.